Day1/ The Color Purple

In the Letters 1-8, I have learned that a young girl name Celie was raped by her father, Fonso. Fonso also impregnated the young girl. Reading the letters made me angry and sad. I liked how Celie watched after her little sister Nettie. It shows she is a good big sister.

Day 1:
I had a good day today. In AP Literature we started reading the book The Color Purple.  I love this film so I am very excited to read the novel. I also went to the AB honor roll prep rally. We honored
Rodney Hudson for his good work. I had an amazing time.

Comments

  1. It's very good that you had a good day and I am very excited to read the color purple as well. Btw congratulations on A/B Honor Roll that's an awesome accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being able to attend the A/B Honor Roll pep rally. Also it is great that you had an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2/8 daily post

Reflection of Black Boy

2/11 daily post