2/5 daily post and reflection

Reflection: I am now on pg.110 in The Color Purple. I feel that Celie is being way to nice to Harpo when he comes over. She tucks him in bed after all he had done to her. This can also show that she is really a nice person. I feel bad for Sofia and her family. She has been in jail for 3 years and only sees her children once a year. I believe the Mayor's wife will come around to like Sofia later. Hopefully, they will let her free.

Daily post: Today was a fun day for me. We had a free day in math class. We went to see the Hi-Q teams compete against each other. Also, I was super happy it didn't rain on me today while walking home. I got great news that I suppose to be getting a car soon. Omg! I am so happy .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2/8 daily post

Reflection of Black Boy

2/11 daily post